quinta-feira, março 27, 2008

Pet Peeve

Don´t you hate when people whistles on subway, bus or other kind of public transport?

I hate!

I reeeaaaaally hate!!

6 People who already leave a message.

  • And loud talkers and people who have their ipods just cranked! Love the lines!

    By Anonymous Anônimo, at 12:34 PM  

  • ahahahhaha, i hate it too...
    no coments!!
    =)
    cool picture!

    By Anonymous Anônimo, at 3:12 PM  

  • Whistlers? Meh. I guess I kinda prefer the non-whistling types. Although this guy looks like a particularly poor whistler. I think he might be whistling some Fergie, or the music he heard in a Thai restaurant.

    By Blogger Daniel Chaffin, at 3:52 PM  

  • Fun illustration and good take on the theme. Nice vibrant colors and effective expressions.

    By Blogger van dyke, at 4:39 PM  

  • LOL!!! That IS very annoying. Although, I much prefer them to loud drunks on a New York subway! Great illo.

    By Blogger Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art, at 12:35 AM  

  • LOL! Can't stand them either! :)
    Very nice style!

    By Blogger Hello!, at 7:13 PM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home